- Arrival and registration will take place on Wednesday, 5 May 2021 until 5 p.m.. If an enrolled and confirmed participant is late due to justified reasons, the participant can take part in the competition on the president’s agreement, on condition that he or she arrives during the first round.
- The competition consists of three rounds and a final round with orchestra. All three rounds are open to the public.
- Rehearsals in the concert halls take place on Thursday, 6 May 2021.
Rehearsal times will be given out upon arrival by the competition office. All participants must keep to these given times.
- The DRAWING of the order of the competition will take place on Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 7 p.m.
in the Musikhalle Markneukirchen.
Following the drawing of the order, the times of appearance will be announced by a notice in the information office (Town Hall, Am Rathaus 2, Markneukirchen), at the places of the competition and on the website of the competition. All participants have to keep to these given times. All participants are obliged to inform themselves about their time of appearance.
Participants appear in the alphabetical order of their surname. This order is compulsory for all rounds including the final orchestral round.
Participants are to arrange rehearsal times by themselves with their official pianist after the drawing of the order on 6 May 2021. Participants with an own pianist arrange times for rehearsals in the information officie in the town hall (Am Rathaus 2, Markneukirchen).
- The competition will start on Friday, 7 May 2021, at 9 a.m.
- All participants are obliged to be present at the place of competition 30 minutes before their performance. this regulation is not valid in the case of circumstances outside the participants' responsibility.